Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Skinny Dipping Shadow Of The Thin Man On A Cold Texas Morning On The Ides Of March

In the picture that's the Shadow of the Thin Man in skinny dip mode, well before the arrival of the sun on the Ides of March, the third Wednesday of March.

It is currently only 8 degrees above freezing. I have not decided if I want to attempt jumping in that aqua-marine oasis you see glowing below me.

I had a sort of rough night of nightmaring. Shock treatment via cold water would likely be a good treatment for the currently foul mood I am in.

In the worst of last night's nightmares I was back in Burlington in the house I grew up in. All sorts of things were wrong. And then I walked in my bedroom to find that enormous entity I call Fubbo. I immediately tried to remove her from my bedroom, but due to the enormous heft I was unable to budge the behemoth.

It was horrifying.

3 comments:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

Has the one that shan't be named made a reappearance? I'm shocked, I tell you...

Durango said...

CT2---
You are correct. The thing who shall not be named appeared in living color and 3-D, like a Godzilla Monster, in my bedroom in the house I grew up in. It was horrifying. I don't think she was ever in that house, certainly not the bedroom. Trying to move her out of my bedroom was so frustrating. She would not budge.

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

That thing is like a mole...you must have it professionally eradicated! Burn it off, Freeze it off, just get the blasted horrible wretched thing OFF! What a nightmare!