Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The 2nd Tuesday Of March Has Dawned In Texas Heated To 58 Degrees

We are looking out my viewing portal on the world on the 2nd Tuesday of March at air currently heated to 58 degrees.

That balmy temperature likely means I will be able to go swimming this morning without a repeat of yesterday's out of control shivering incident.

Rain and possible Thunderstorms are on the agenda for my location today. It has been awhile since we've had a good Thunderstorm in these parts. We are due.

Particularly with Spring ready to be sprung on us in about 12 days. Spring is tornado season in North Texas. Along with wildflower season.

In 5 days we roll forward time an hour with the arrival of Daylight Savings Time on the 13th.

It is now time for my scheduled morning swim. I am all about keeping to a very strict schedule.

No comments: