Saturday, March 12, 2011

Looking Out The Window At Yet One More Perfect Saturday In Texas Thinking About Mount Rainier

Looking out my favorite viewing portal on the world on this second Saturday of March of the year 2011 I can see it is yet one more blue sky morning in Texas.

It is 3 degrees above 50 out there, so I will be going swimming this morning.

I had disturbing nightmares last night. The only thing I can remember, besides the fact they were disturbing, is I found myself repetitively repeating "I'm sorry, I keep forgetting I am not in the secular world."

Changing subjects, not that there was much of a subject.

I learned from Mr. Galtex this morning, via a blog comment he sent last night, that, despite the day after day of forecasted dire weather with rain, he and Mrs. Galtex saw The Mountain yesterday whilst high above Seattle in the Columbia Center.

"The Mountain" is Washington-speak meaning Mount Rainier.

I have not seen The Mountain in well over 2 years. On my birthday of 2008 I saw The Mountain up close for the first time, documented in the video below...

No comments: