Sunday, March 6, 2011

Calling Honey Lulu While Walking With Cbonesmom In Veterans Park & Hearing Lame Excuses From Elsie Hotpepper

Today I wanted to go to ALDI in Pantego. Veterans Park in Arlington is in the neighborhood, so I went there for a virtual walk with my sister, Cbonesmom, in Arizona.

By virtual walk, I mean I called and we talked while I walked.

I had a few questions to ask regarding my plans to go to Phoenix in April.

Cbonesmom is going to Tacoma for a few weeks in April to see my new nephews and niece, David Jay, Theodore Ryan and Ruby Jean. She said she can change her flight north so she can be in Arizona when I'm there. I'll just push off going to AZ so my sister doesn't have to change her plans.

Cbonesmom is my sister's email nickname. She is CJ and JR's mom. I've no idea what Cbones means. I don't think I've ever asked.

Before calling Cbonesmom I called Honey Lulu. Honey Lulu called me at midnight last night. I did not know this until I flipped my phone open this morning. I called Honey Lulu 12 hours after she called me. I got voice mail. Until a few months ago Honey Lulu lived on Oahu, where she regularly appeared on a TV show called LOST. Honey Lulu is now back on the mainland, having trouble adjusting to the cold Washington winter weather.

This morning Elsie Hotpepper called. Her excuse for not showing up at last night's TRIP event was that she forgot. And her phone was supposedly dead, which is why she was not reachable by phone. Elsie Hotpepper is so unimaginative with her excuses.

I need to call Elsie Hotpepper to tell her we are going to Finn MacCools next weekend to meet some Special Powers. Finn MacCools is a pub. I think they may serve alcoholic beverages there.

Driving around today it sure does not appear that people are cutting back on their driving due to the big jump in the price of gas. There were a lot of people having fun at Veterans Park. ALDI was real busy. Yesterday Town Talk was the busiest I've ever seen it. For the first time ever I had trouble finding a parking space.

I rarely get headaches. I have a slight one right now. I think it may be from spending too much time on the phone today. I don't like spending too much time on the phone.

I forgot to mention, though earlier today I said I would not be going swimming due to the temperature being below freezing, I later re-thought that and realized the water would be significantly warmer than the air. So, I managed about 15 minutes of swimming in water noticeably colder than it was yesterday.

And then I got in the hot tub.

No comments: