Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Dark 3rd Sunday Of March Morning In Texas With No Super Moon In Sight

Looking at the sky through the bars of my patio prison cell I can see no super moon. I do see clouds.

It is already the 3rd Sunday of March. Time flies way too fast.

My Fire Ant injury seems to be a bit better this morning.

Yesterday, at Town Talk, the Town Talk ladies were all concerned about my diseased looking arms. One Latina lady told me I needed to rub a salt solution on the bites.

I didn't follow the salt solution advice, but I did put aloe vera and an anti-biotoc ointment on the pustules.

I am a little nervous over this whole bombing Libya deal. Muammar Gaddafi may be a crazy man. When you box a crazy man into a corner there's no telling what he might do.

The sun has now arrived. Which means it is time to go swimming. Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Cheap Tricks and Costly Truths said...

I'm feeling a bit uneasy about that situation as well... Did we start it?