Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Extra Long Shadow Of The Tandy Hills Thin Man

The sun lights up the Tandy Hills in a much more attractive manner in the hour or two before it turns off for the night, than it does in the middle of the day, sun overhead, noon time frame.

As you can see, the Shadow of the Thin Man is way thinner than previous shadows. The the grass moves like waves of golden grain.

I was really feeling the effects, by mid-afternoon, of extreme endorphin withdrawal. It had me feeling like I was bloating up. Because, I think I was bloating up.

The pool caulkers showed up and started to work on the pool fix. I don't know what the re-fill time frame is. But I do know that the temperature has been sufficiently temperate the past couple days that swimming would have been pleasantly doable.

Right now, as I sit here typing as the sun slowly makes its final exit for the day, I am drinking Kava Tea, combined with some Celestial Seasonings Sleepy Time Tea. The medicinal teas are having their desired relaxation effect.

And thanks to the vigorous late afternoon salubrious Tandy Hills hiking I no longer feel like a bloated bi-pedal whale. I really do not understand how sedentary people manage it.


The late in the afternoon, early in the evening, sunset view from near the top of Mount Tandy, looking west at the stunning skyline of beautiful downtown Fort Worth.

Tomorrow is going to be interesting. How do I know that? Because every day is, if you look hard enough.

1 comment: