Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Missing Caulkers With A Drought In My Pool With Salvation Army Bell Ringers & Christmas Trees At Wal-Mart

With the passing of today, November 10, a third of November will already be history.

I went to the Beach Street Wal-Mart Supercenter yesterday after inspecting the Tandy Hills and was appalled to be greeted, not by the elderly Wal-Mart greeter, but by a Salvation Army bell ringer.

And inside Wal-Mart there was a tall Christmas tree, already totally tarted up with balls, lights and glitter.

Looking through the bars of my patio prison cell, this morning, you can see neither my pool or hot tub is being blue this morning. But I'm feeling blue, due to their being no water in either.

So, no swimming for me this morning. Which means I will be suffering endorphin and shock chill thrill withdrawal soon. I will not be able to fix that withdrawal problem til sometime in the late afternoon, due to needing to be in the north part of the D/FW Metroplex in the noon time frame.

Caulkers were supposed to show up yesterday, after pool drainage was complete, to do some caulking repairs. But, the repairers failed to appear. More urgent caulking must have been needed elsewhere.

Chicken and lasagna with tomato salad is on the lunch menu today. It will be late, a bit before 2. Show up on time or the lasagna will be all gone.

No comments: