Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Little Texas Thunder Action Last Night With Ibuprofen Taking Away My Pain

You are looking out my window at a visual representation of my aches and pains on this Tuesday morning of Wednesday, November 16.

I am starting to wonder and worry if I might not be developing an "itis" or an "ism."

As in arthritis, bursitis or rheumatism. I don't recollect doing anything strainful, but something has strained my right shoulder to the point that the pain can be excruciating, especially whilst trying to roll over in bed.

Last night I resorted to taking pain/anti-inflammatory meds in the form of Ibuprofen. This seemed to quickly lessen the aggravation. I'm not a big fan of taking Ibuprofen. But, I am also not a big fan of having an aching pain.

Other than a few bouts of excruciating pain I had a most excellent night's sleep, with no disturbing nightmares that I recollect. And I woke up without the feeling of impending doom that haunted me yesterday.

I heard one thunderclap last night, sometime before midnight. Rain fell for a very short time. Weakest Texas Thunderstorm in my memory. Looking outside this morning at the blue sky and dry ground you'd never guess we had any weather action last night.

No comments: