Monday, November 29, 2010

The Monday Morning Texas Blues

It is a dark and cloudy last Monday of November, this morning. And a relatively balmy 62 degrees. I bailed on going swimming yesterday. I will not bail this morning.

I heard the pitter patter of rain hitting my window last night. I did not realize that rain had been scheduled.

I do not know if sufficient water hit the ground to dampen the Tandy Hills enough to make mud.

I did not do my usual Tandy Hills hiking yesterday. I did not leave my abode on Sunday. Did not spend one second outdoors.

Which is why I think I have gotten up this Monday morning feeling anxious, cranky and a little headachy. This is the price one pays when one gets oneself addicted to endorphin. I'll be getting multiple fixes today.

Starting right now.

No comments: