Monday, November 8, 2010

Purple Is The New Trendy Color On The Tandy Hills Along With Lost T-Shirts & Talking To My Mom

November 8 and wildflowers are still busy blooming on the Tandy Hills, with the appearance, all over the hills, of this purple daisy-like wildflower you see in the picture.

I read a couple days ago that purple is the current hot, trendy color. So, the Tandy Hills, it being quite trendy, is being right on trend with these purple daisies.

My troubles with having things stolen. Or lost. Continued today.

I went to the Tandy Hills not as over dressed as the previous visit. Cargo shorts, with a t-shirt, with a long sleeved shirt on top of the t-shirt. I was not long on the hills when I took the long sleeved shirt off, and a short time after that I took the t-shirt off.

And some time after that I must have dropped the t-shirt, because by the time I got to the base of Mount Tandy I no longer had a t-shirt. So, if you find a white t-shirt on the Tandy Hills, it's mine. But you are welcome to it.

My mama called last night, a couple times. I did not see the voice mail messages on the phone til this morning. I'd not talked to my mom and dad since their return from Albuquerque where they spent 5 days in some sort of rental property, with my dad's siblings and siblings-in-law. Seems they had themselves a fine time in New Mexico. I don't know how one could not have themselves a fine time in New Mexico.

I must go blog about the Twinkie Diet on one of my other blogs now.

No comments: