Friday, February 6, 2009

Getting Rid of Toxic Waste

It has been over 6 months since I rid myself of direct contact with a TTP (Terminally Toxic Person), who had acted out with extreme toxicity, for no apparent reason, berating sweet lovable me, like a proverbial Shakespearean untameable shrew.

While there have been, and will be no, in person contacts with that particular Human Nuclear Waste dump, there have been some incidents of written toxicity, both in blog form and in very nasty, perverse blog comments to this very blog. It's really sad how delusionally warped the human brain can twist.

It pleases me that I have others who follow the plot line and have made note of noticing the toxicity on display and its revelatory nature.

I mentioned a few days back that I was going through an intense Chinese Herbalist prescribed anti-toxin regimen. This doesn't have to do with human toxins, rather it's those toxins we eat, drink or breathe in, that wreak havoc with our internal organs.

In addition to the Detox Tea I mentioned before, I'm also drinking down salubrious volumes of Horny Goat Weed Tea.

I do not know, precisely, what is causing the salubrious effect, be it the Detox Tea, the Horny Goat Weed Tea, or what. But I had my 3rd night in a row of no insomnia. Disturbing dreams, yes, but no insomnia.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us the brand name of the Chinese herbal detox tea? You've sold me with the 3 nights in a row of sound sleep.

And while it is tasty to hear the tales of you and the toxic person - it's not the healthiest. Kind of like those grande iced mochas!

Durango said...

http://www.tripleleaf-tea.com/detox.htm

I don't know if it's the tea or what, for sure. We'll see if tonite makes 4 in a row with no insomnia.

Anonymous said...

Watch out that human waste dump is telling people she's moving to texas. Consider your self warned.

Durango said...

T-Town Girl---Texas has gotten very strict regarding allowing illegal aliens to cross the border. Even the legal ones have to pass a background check. I've not too great a fear that we'll be invaded by a human waste dump from the northwest.