Monday, February 23, 2009

Attention All Dallas Cowboy Fans

I get some really goofy comments to this blog and to my YouTube videos. Or to my Eyes on Texas website. Sometimes I can not quite tell where the comment or feedback is coming from.

On this blog, somewhere, it says "I am not a Cowboy or a Cowboy Fan."

Yet, this morning I got a comment from a very ardent, albeit it slightly grammatically challenged Super Dallas Cowboy fan, posting the comment to a YouTube video I'd made which rather pointedly shared my disgust over what had been done in Arlington to get Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys a new stadium.

Since the ardent Dallas Cowboy fan is asking any and all to copy and paste his message on every Cowboy's video, I'm going to paste it below. And below that the YouTube video from which he commented.

"ATTENTION all DALLAS fans!!!**!!! WITH THIS NEW STADIUM NEEDS TO COME NEW FANS!!!!! WE HAVE TO BE LOUDER, ALL WEAR THE SAME COLOR AND START CHANTS LIKE NO NFL STADIUMS HAVE EVER DONE... WE NEED A CRAZY FIGHT SONG THAT WE ALL SING AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS, WE NEED TO HAVE TOWELS AND FLAGS AND BANNERS..... WE NEED TO BE MORE LIKE COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANS AND HARDCORE EURO SOCCER FANS......if you are truly a fan of the ALMIGHTY COWBOYS OF DALLAS copypaste this on every COWBOYS video spread the word."

No comments: