Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wal-Mart Bingo In Texas

Like I've previously mentioned, Alma, the Songbird of the Texas Gulf Coast, sends me a lot of funny stuff.

This morning, among the funny stuff, was a Wal-Mart Bingo Card that you can print up and take with you the next time you visit your neighborhood Wal-Mart.

At my local Wal-Mart I have seen or smelled most of the things on Alma's bingo card.

There is a thing or two that I think should be on the Wal-Mart Bingo Card.

Like, shockingly huge butt. Pants hanging below underwear. Items missing from shelves. (My Super Wal-Mart has been without Parmesan Cheese for weeks now) Garish, ghoulish looking make up on an elderly lady.

Anyway, I'm sure this Wal-Mart Bingo Card is in bad taste and likely will offend someone somewhere. Likely an obese person with a rat tail hair style, who uses a Wal-Mart scooter while wearing a rebel flag t-shirt with blood on it, not big enough to cover the tramp tattoo on her lower back, missing teeth and a limb, while reeking of unbearably bad body odor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is now available as an iPhone app! http://www.martbingo.com