Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dodging Deluges While Hunting Tea Bobbers At Walmart & Target

In the stormy view on the left you are sitting with me in the driver's seat, looking west over the steering wheel at a stormy sky and a wet Target parking lot.

Apparently I mis-read the weather menu. I thought rain, along with thunder, was scheduled to arrive from the west sometime after midnight tonight.

Instead, soon after I was done getting wet in the pool this morning, drippage from above began to drop.

The drippage has pretty much been dropping ever since.

With all my hiking and biking locations rendered wet I opted to go to Walmart to hunt for Mary Ann's friend, Ginger, and a new tea bobber thing to make Ginger tea in.

I was able to find Ginger at Walmart but the only tea bobber thing Walmart had was the same type one which malfunctioned when last I bobbed it.

So, I went across the street, well, freeway, to Target to continue my tea bobber thing search.

I could not find a tea bobber thing at Target.

When a Target employed deduced I was looking for something she was of no use when I said I was looking for a tea bobber thing.

Tea bobber thing is likely not the correct name for that which I sought.....

4 comments:

cd0103 said...

Are you talking about a tea infuser?

Durango said...

cdfw, what I'm talking about is a mesh ball type thing that opens up, then I stick grated ginger into the open ball, close it, boil it in water, making ginger tea. Is that a tea infuser?

Anonymous said...

No, it's a Tea Bobber Thingy.

cd0103 said...

http://smile.amazon.com/HIC-Snap-Mesh-Ball-Infuser/dp/B000I1ZZ24/ref=sr_1_5?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1405695190&sr=1-5&keywords=tea+infuser