Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Shadow Of The Tandy Hills Thin Man Takes A Hot Saturday Hike

It was well into the 70s when I hiked the Tandy Hills today. Very pleasant with a minimalist need for outerwear.

The burned log I found laying atop the Tandy Escarpment yesterday was gone today. All that remained was a blackened spot on the Escarpment and ash. Where did the log go?

Yet one more Tandy Hills Mystery to add to the Bamboo Teepee and randomly placed rusted vehicles.

I've got the windows open with absolute minimalist clothing and I am overheating.

I think it is time for the first turning on of the ceiling fan in 2011.

Okay, the fan is spinning. Let's see if it cools me off.

I heard from Mr. Galtex regarding me swiping a couple of his Seattle photos. I mentioned this in a blogging earlier today. He said someone ratted me out. I hate snitches.

Mr. Galtex told me it's raining. In Seattle. That is shocking news.

I need to go attend to some rattlesnakes now. The ceiling fan has done its job.

No comments: