Friday, August 30, 2024

Early Christmas Present From Uncle Mooch Turns Into Vaporware


Amusing super early Christmas present last night from Uncle Mooch and Aunt Jane. Quickly rescinded.

Message announcing the possible incoming Christmas present..

Uncle Mooch wants to know if you'd like this for Christmas. Aunt Jane says, “It's Christmas, not Trumpmas.”

I replied in the affirmative indicating I would very much like this for Christmas, with the following exchange, which left this particular Christmas present vaporized...

Durango Jones
Oh yes, very much. Now I can look forward to Christmas way more than I usually do....

Jane Slotemaker
Durango Jones: Oh, it’s all sold out. Sorry.

Durango Jones
Jane Slotemaker: ---Well now, I guess I now have yet one more dreary Christmas to not look forward to. Eventually my disappointment over not getting a Trump Christmas tree may fade...
______________________

I wonder if those beautiful gold plated Trump shoes are still available for grift giving...

No comments: