Friday, August 16, 2024

Attending Senior Day In Burlington's Maiben Park With Little Brother Jake


Incoming email from FNJ (Favorite Nephew Jason).

Text accompanying photo...

Via Go Skagit I saw vintage cars displayed in front of 1027 Washington for Senior Day at the park. I know your brother attended.  Thought you'd enjoy the photo.

Go Skagit is a news website associated with the Skagit Valley Herald. The Go Skagit link does not go to the article to which Jason referred. The link goes to the Go Skagit home page.

The park to which Jason refers is Burlington's Maiben Park, the park from which I grew up across the street. That grayish looking house you see above is the house I grew up in, 1027 Washington Avenue.

That looks like it might be brother Jake, also known as Jason's dad, in the middle of that cluster of people you see in the photo.

My memory of this location includes a row of trees where those cars are parked. I think those trees were removed after I no longer lived there.

No comments: