Thursday, July 25, 2024

Remembering A Twin Bluff In Utah With The Goobers


The photo you see here showed up in my Microsoft OneDrive Memories of the Day, today.

I know what I am seeing in this photo, and who I am seeing, and when this photo memory happened.

In October. Not July. And, I think the year was 1998.

Booking ending Wanda, in the middle, are the entities known as the Goober Twins, Big Ed on the left, Wally on the right.

Wally is Wanda's first husband.

The trio is standing in the town of Bluff, in Utah, known for the twin pillars you see behind the Goober Twins.

I have not been in Utah for a couple decades. The last time, I think, was whilst driving back to Washington in early August of 2001. During the last decade of the last century, I was finding myself in Utah once a year, usually.

It is a tad odd this photo of the Goober Twins showed up today. Yesterday was the twin's birthday.

Happy birthday, Goober Twins...

No comments: