Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Microsoft OneDrive Takes Me Back To An Arizona Desert With David, Theo & Ruby On Horses


 A Microsoft OneDrive Memory from this Day, today, that I do remember.

Although it was in March, not July. The year was 2019, the next to last time I was to fly to Arizona to see my mom.

That would be mom, on the right, in her transit chair. Next to mom are my sister-in-law, Kristin's, mom and dad. And on the horses that would be nephew David on the left, nephew Theo in the middle, and my one and only niece, Ruby, on the right.

That was a fun day in March. After the horse ride in the desert, we went to a nearby McDonald's where Uncle Jack had arranged a behind the counter tour for David, Theo and Ruby, along with multiple Happy Meal toys.

After McDonald's we drove to two parks in Mesa. Both the best city parks I have ever seen. With the best playground attractions I have ever seen in a park.

I do not remember what we did after we were done playing in the Mesa parks.

Hard to fathom that in March of this year, it has been five years since I had fun playing in those Mesa parks, with David, Theo and Ruby.

A lot has happened in those five years, some of it good, most of it not so good...

No comments: