Thursday, December 9, 2021

Warm Endorphin Collecting In Lucy Park With Suspension Exposure


With the outer world back being at a shorts and t-shirt temperature level, as in the 80s, it was back to my current go to place for endorphins gained via aerobic stimulation.

Going to my current go to place for endorphins would indicate that the above photo was taken in Lucy Park.

With the leaves mostly gone from bushes and trees, as one walks the Circle Trail you get views of the Lucy Park Suspension Bridge over the Wichita River that one does not see when the foliage is in full cover up mode.

Which is what you are looking at in the above photo.

Tomorrow is scheduled to be another warm day, but I don't know if I will see Lucy Park. Tomorrow I am scheduled to get a COVID booster shot.

No comments: