Saturday, December 25, 2021

Hoping Your Day Is As Nice As Your Butt

 


About an hour ago, this 2021 Christmas morning, I got around to remembering to unwrap the assortment of packages which have spent days sitting under the Christmas tree. 

Of the things unwrapped I think that which you see above was the most surprising. It came from some sort of gift store in Portland, Oregon called Heart You Gifts.

I expected the box to contain some sort of candy product, was not expecting a coffee mug talking about my butt. After cutting the box open there were several layers of protecting fluff to get through before I reached the Butt Mug. It was a big box for a little mug.

Now, I know you are wondering who would send a thing such as this to me.

Well, I will just say that this person's last name rhymes with one of the words on the mug. And that this person has seen my butt, and thus, I guess is qualified to think it to be nice.

I am looking forward to the classic Christmas dinner I'm making today. Beef Stroganoff and Cauliflower Soup...

No comments: