Tuesday, December 14, 2021

These Shoes Are Made For Walking & Walking They Are Gonna Do While Mourning Cousin Scott


As you see via the above photo documentation the outer world today at my location is heated to a shorts wearing temperature. That would be the left side of the aforementioned shorts at the bottom of the photo documentation, with the shadow of the shorts filling up the middle of the scene.

My shoes were walking me in Lucy Park again. Arrived about a half hour before noon. 

As I was consuming lunch I got a sad text message telling me Cousin Scott had passed away. Scott had a stroke about a year ago and has been trying to recover ever since. A few months after Scott had a stroke his first grandchild, a boy, was born on Maui, with the mother being Olivia, Scott's only child.

Olivia recent brought the baby to the mainland to meet his grandpa.

It was via a rather poignant Facebook post by Olivia that it was learned Cousin Scott's long battle was over.

Olivia included several photos with her Facebook post. Below is a screen cap showing some of those photos of Scott and Olivia over the years...


No comments: