Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Very Foggy Merry Christmas Eve Morning

Living close to the ocean it is no surprise when the sun arrives for the day to find that a pea soup fog has rolled in, rendering visibility only a couple hundred foggy feet in the distance.

Such is the case at my location on the planet on this Christmas Eve Morning of the Year 2016.

The view you see here is via my computer room window, looking at a car slowly plowing its way through the fog, heading north on Taft Boulevard in the port city of Wichita Falls, Texas.

I am almost 100% certain no ships are currently sailing on the nearby body of water known as Lake Wichita. I am not totally 100% certain this lack of sailing ships has anything to do with this morning's pea soup fog.

I do not know when, or if, today's Christmas Eve fog is scheduled to lift. I do know today's temperature is scheduled to be somewhere in the 60s.

Fog or not, I intend to have myself a mighty fine very Merry Christmas Eve, and I hope yours is mighty fine too.....

No comments: