Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Exhausted From Too Little Sleep From Too Many Booms & Nightmares Of Dinner Roll Attacks

Even though I am exhausted I managed to go swimming in the rain early this morning.

Excess drippage has the pool almost overflowing.

I have pretty much been awake ever since the thunder began booming sometime around two this morning.

The booming continues. As does the drippage, but not as copiously the last hour or so.

I just found out I am having lunch with Nurse Martha on Friday, across the street from my abode, at the Pizza & Pasta restaurant.

I have not had lunch with Nurse Martha for about a decade, that being a Thanksgiving lunch where Martha's daughter memorably threw a dinner roll at me. I do not remember what I did to provoke the dinner roll attack.

No comments: