Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Too Cool Rolling Of My Wheels In Fort Worth's Gateway Park

I had my handlebars back at a familiar photo op location today in Fort Worth's Gateway Park.

I seem to have some trouble gauging the right amount of clothes to be wearing to keep myself non-chilly in this chilly Texas climate.

I think maybe my internal temperature monitoring controls may be in malfunction mode.

For some reason I am able to exit the interior world in the morning, wearing only a swimming suit, to have a hot tub hydrotherapy session, with, this morning, a couple cooling dips in the cool pool and never get cold, chilly or shivering.

But today, wearing only shorts and a t-shirt, I got real cold rolling my bike wheels. A strong wind added to the windchill caused by pedaling fast, with the only relief coming when the wind was coming from behind me.

I cut the bike ride short.

Changing the subject to something else.

This morning I was very pleased to find myself passing an Elsie Hotpepper texting test. Elsie Hotpepper has a very strict school marm nature about her, which is one of the reasons I was so pleased to pass the Elsie Hotpepper texting test.

I think my Puerto Rican cat sitting duty ends tomorrow. I need to confirm that.

No comments: