Friday, May 16, 2008

Bubbly Lulu's Bubble Bracelets

One of my very best non-Texas friends used to be Lulu.

I may have mentioned Lulu before. Lulu's Headquarters is up in Tacoma.

I'll be seeing Lulu in a couple months when I arrive to perform an important duty. And see my mom and dad whom I've not seen in over 2 years.

Lulu is well known in the Northwest as an Arts and Craftster and as a Flea Market Diva.

Lulu is currently getting ready for a big show, something called the Farm Chicks, in Spokane.

Lulu has a new hit item made with these things she calls Bubble Charms. Most of Lulu's stuff I don't quite get. But I think these Bubble things look cool.

Lulu keeps getting hit with fresh orders for Bubble Necklaces and Bubble Bracelets. A couple days ago she was moaning about a new huge order from a gallery in Seattle.

UPDATE: After my disastrous visit to Tacoma in July and August I had no choice but to terminate my business and personal relationship with Lulu. I wish her well in the rest of her life. But it will be without me in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have done as you asked and ordered 2 bracelets and 2 necklaces. Can the bubbles spell a name in the bracelet?

Durango said...

Yes, I believe Lulu can make the bubbles with letters. But I think there are only 6 bubbles on a bracelet. That is enough bubbles to spell 'LINDA' or 'MARCOV.' But not 'TEXAS IS THE BEST STATE IN AMERICA.' You'll need to buy several bracelets to spell all that.