Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March Swimming Plotting Moving North Before Texas HOT Summer Arrives

I am blogging for the first time on a new computer I have never used for such, previously. A little Toshiba laptop with a keyboard which is proving to be vexing.

I have now gone swimming in that turquoise body of water the first two mornings of March. Never have swam this early in March in years previous, let alone the three days of swimming in February

All of which portends not so hot for the coming HOT time of the year.

Which is why I am accelerating my plot to move back to the temperate climate of Western Washington, before the Texas HEAT hits.

Typing on this keyboard is being painful. I'm moving on to my other computer.

Now where was I?  I don't think I would ever get used to using that Toshiba keyboard, now that I am back clacking away effortlessly on this keyboard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any updates on Olive The Prairie Dog?

Durango said...

Anonymous, Olive the Prairie Dog, the Mascot of the Tandy Hills, is still missing. I will post what the Friends of Tandy Hills Natural Area had to say about Olive.