Thursday, September 3, 2026
121 Degrees Of Selfie Photo Documentation
Shortly before 5 this afternoon of the third day of the 2026 version of September, I braved the HEAT to make my way to Walmart, for some pleasant, air-conditioned nature communing.
When I started up my vehicle and saw the vehicle's temperature monitoring device was indicating a Death Valley heat level of 121 degrees, as measured by the Fahrenheit method, I got my phone out of its pocket, to attempt photo taking.
After several attempts with the phone camera to take a selfie photo with me in the rear-view mirror, which is the location of the temperature, and direction information, I was semi-successful.
You can sort of see via the photo documentation that I was getting a bit overheated. When you start up the vehicle, the air-conditioning takes a few minutes to reach comforting cooling.
I do not remember any previous year where I found myself looking forward to Winter, like I currently am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment