Yesterday, Friday, 9/11, I made mention of my Favorite Theo Nephew's Garden in a blog post titled Semi-Cool 9/11 Nature Communing Around Sikes Lake With David's Birthday & Theo's Garden, in which I indicated I'd been unable to get the Theo garden photos off my phone.
I figured the problem was being caused by Theo's phone being an Apple I-phone, whilst mine is a Google Android phone. And my photo programs have not been updated in a long long long time. And then, late in the afternoon, my elderly brain remembered my Google programs include Google Photos, which I do not use, but which I figured was likely updated with whatever the latest Apple format might be.
And I was right. I was able to get Theo's photos off my phone using Google Photos.
Here is Theo's explanatory text which came in with the photos...
The tomatoes are starting to die, but they have produced so many tomatoes this year. Also, we took out some of the other vegetables and are putting in new Fall vegetables. That's what the sprouts are. Also, we have some pumpkins planted.
There are many many many things I miss that I used to enjoy in Washington.
One of those things is the fun I had each Spring planting all sorts of plants. Vegetables, flowers and fruit bearing bushes. I had four big blueberry bushes which produced so many blueberries the freezer got overstocked with them.
My main garden was basically a rooftop garden. I wonder if I have photos of that. I shall look, but not right now...



No comments:
Post a Comment