Saturday, September 19, 2026
Saturday In Lucy Park Backwoods Jungle Hunting Hidden Treasures
This third Saturday of the 2026 version of September is currently predicted to be the last 100 degree day of the year.
So, with the temperature in the low 80s, this morning it was to Lucy Park I ventured to commune with nature and to get myself some tranquilizing endorphins.
And to Search For The Lucy Park Hidden Secret.
No, that is not the rumored Lucy Park spring fed turquoise colored pond you see photo documented. That is a look at the Wichita River at the entry to what I call the Lucy Park Backwoods Jungle.
A steady breeze made of a little wind chilling making the high-speed hiking easily doable without overheating.
I am looking forward to next week and its promised temperatures well below 100. With rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment