Monday, June 28, 2021

My Old Skagit Valley Home Zone Swelters At 100 While At Same Time I Chill In Texas At 77


 Around 5:00 o'clock this Monday afternoon, after checking my phone to see the current temperature, I checked to see the current temperature in my old home zone. 

100 degrees.

Currently my location in North Texas is chilled to 77 degrees at the same time my old home zone has a Death Valley worthy temperature. As you can see, via the below screen shot from my phone, thunder is currently booming and rain is currently downpouring, in addition to that 77 degrees chilly thing.

And yet, even though it is 77, the A/C just cycled on.


At 100 degrees, at 5 in the afternoon, it looks like Western Washington had dodged the predicted temperature apocalypse of somewhere above 110, for now...

No comments: