Friday, September 14, 2018

Today's Wichita Falls Circle Trail Advice Benefits My Dog's Constipated Digestive System

Yesterday whilst bike riding the Wichita Falls Circle trail I learned how to be, Living Your Best Wichita Falls Life At The 12.5 Mile Circle Trail Marker via new half mile signage being placed halfway between mile markers on the Circle Trail.

Today I headed the other direction on the Circle Trail, as in north, eventually leaving the trail in Hamilton Park to roll through the Wichita Falls Beverly Hills.

Before exiting the Circle Trail I came upon two of the new half mile markers.

Mile 9.5 was the first I came to, with its helpful advice being...

"Being Active Helps More Than Your Heart"

and...

"Regular activity helps you have stronger bones, muscles, joints and lowers the risk of osteoporosis."

And then the 8.5 Mile marker gave trail advice of a sort I had never seen before...

"Not Just For Humans"

and...

"Regular walks can be extremely beneficial to your pet's digestive system, and they can aid in relieving constipation."

I estimate there may around 15 of these half mile marker inspirational messages I have yet to roll by. It will likely take me a long, long time to see all of them.

If ever...

No comments: