Saturday, May 7, 2016

Spencer Jack Takes His Dad To Lynden To Help Trump Make America Great Again

Yesterday Spencer Jack's dad, my Favorite Nephew Jason, called to ask me how I was liking Kansas, among other things, including mentioning that Spencer Jack and he were thinking of journeying north to Lynden today to help Donald Trump make America great again.

This morning I got email confirming that Spencer Jack and his dad were going to be witnessing America's biggest embarrassment in person.

The text in the email said....

Spencer Jack and I procured two tickets to today's big event. This should be amusing.

Including in the email were copies of the two tickets to the Big Event, one of which you see above.

I read this morning in the Seattle Times that Trump's visit to Washington is not being welcomed by a lot of Washingtonians. I suspect protesting will ensue.

Both Whatcom County, where Lynden is located, and the county on Whatcom's southern border, that being Skagit County, have large populations of Mexican descent.

Trump will be appearing at the Lynden Fairgrounds, where the Northwest Washington State Fair takes place. I think that's the name of that fair. It has been decades since I have attended that particular state fair.

Anyway, it should be interesting to hear Spencer Jack's and Jason's report on today's likely Trump fiasco....

No comments: