Saturday, September 4, 2010

A Cold 60.9 Saturday September Morning In Texas

It is cold this first Saturday morning of September. My computer is back vexing me again this morning. It is starting to seem like some sort of perverse video game.

Right now it is suddenly back behaving properly again. It is as if it spins out of control, and then when I go to do something, like blog, it then behaves itself.

This is likely just the calm before another storm. Or the eye of the computer hurricane is passing over me right now.

60.9. I believe that is about 8 degrees colder than the predicted low. I'm thinking the pool is going to be extra refreshing this morning.

I think another bike ride may be in my future today. Maybe. But right now I'm heading out into the icy air to get in a frigid pool.

No comments: