Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Today HOT Walking Walmart In Ghost Town Mode


Yesterday I did my daily salubrious endorphin inducing walking at WinCo, which I said was like a Ghost Town, with so few people in the store.

This morning, the third Wednesday of the 2026 version of August, it was back to my closest indoor air-conditioned walking venue.

Walmart.

This morning it was Walmart which was like a Ghost Town, as you can see via the above photo documentation.

Today's predicted temperature high is 108 degrees as measured by the Fahrenheit method. 108 is a few degrees shy of the record on this date, 111 degrees, back on August 19, 2014.

The HEAT does take a toll on one's energy. I can see why a lot of people do not want to venture out, unless they are in dire need of something. Maybe Walmart and WinCo get real busy after the sun leaves for the day. Both are open around the clock.

No comments: