Monday, December 4, 2023

Walking The Lake Wichita Park Flats


If I remember correctly, lately I have made mention of the fact that my location in North Texas is extremely flat. No mountains, over even hills, making a dent on the horizon.

The vast flat space you see in the photo is a view looking east across the vast flats of Lake Wichita Park.

This was my high-speed walking endorphin acquisition go to location on this 4th day of December. The temperature slightly cooler than yesterday, somewhere in the 50s. 

I looked at the long range forecast this morning, into the middle of January. No deep freeze is currently predicted. How can the weather gurus possibly forecast way into the middle of January?

I've only got a few more pounds to lose before I am ready to visit a tropical paradise...

No comments: