Saturday, December 16, 2023

Happy 42nd Birthday To Linda Lou From The Blue Lagoon Of Sikes Lake


Yesterday, due to rain, my endorphin inducing aerobic walking location was Walmart.

Today, on this third Saturday of the last month of 2023, it was to Sikes Lake I ventured for a fast walk around the lake.

As you can see via the view of the Blue Lagoon of Sikes Lake, the rain clouds have gone, replaced by a clear blue sky.

The retreated clouds left cold air in their wake, hence a slightly chilly outdoor experience today.

Today marks the 42nd birthday of Linda Lou.

Linda Lou and I have been friends since first grade. 

It is a well known fact that I calculate a person's age by adding their chronological age to how old they look to how old they act, and divide by three.

I have not seen Linda Lou in person since October of 2018, when she flew south to Arizona to spend a few days with me in an Airbnb in Sun Lakes. We had ourselves a mighty fine time...

No comments: