Friday, December 1, 2023

Microsoft OneDrive Remembers Me In My Birthday Suit


Once again, a Microsoft OneDrive memory arrived in my email that I don't actually remember.

How could I?

I probably was not even talking or walking when this photo was taken.

What I glean from seeing this photo of me in my birthday suit, is even way back then I had a perky little butt and was a smiling little gigglemugger.

I do know this photo was taken in Eugene, Oregon, the town I was born in.

I also know that my mom and dad mailed this photo to my Lynden grandparental units, as in Grandma Vera and Grandpa Porter.

I heard many times about the fact that when Grandpa Porter saw this photo he quickly wired money to Eugene, with instructions to buy that boy some clothes.

I do not remember what clothes may have resulted. I was way too young to remember anything...

No comments: