Thursday, December 28, 2023

An Elderly Lady In A Bikini Arrived In My Mailbox Christmas Eve


Last summer, an elderly lady I know, living in an east coast state, visited a beach in Delaware. At some point I said I needed photo documentation of her at the beach in her bikini. 

The elderly lady then told me she has never, and will never, be in a bikini.

So, imagine my surprise upon opening a package sent by this elderly east coast lady, with the package arriving on Christmas Eve, morning of.

The explanatory note inside the package said "This is the closest you are ever going to see me in a bikini."

The note went on to explain that she had posed for a local artisan who handcrafts lookalike figurines with a theme chosen by the subject, as in customer.

I must say, the likeness is remarkable. The face. The overall body. I know this elderly lady is wealthy, but, I hope she did not pay a lot for this, but I do appreciate it, and so the figurine is displayed prominently in my living room...

No comments: