Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Romantic Sap At Oakland Lake Park With Ramon & Gabriella

I am such a romantic sap. I just love that type stuff. Can't get enough of it.

Today by noon I was exhausted. I needed to go somewhere really romantic to rejuvenate myself. The romantic spot closest to me is Oakland Lake Park. I always see so many birds and turtles paired up there.

Parts of Oakland Lake have turned a very unnatural, almost neon shade of green. I should have documented that color with a picture, but I didn't get the picture taking impulse.

Soon after being appalled by the neon green lake water I came upon a romantic message etched on to the sidewalk.

Apparently Gabriella hearts Ramon.

Gabriella wrote, "Always has and always will if one day there (sic) apart he'll always Be in her heart and no man will ever change that or take His place. He will always Be the one and only love of here life!!! Aug. 27, 2009"

I wonder if they are still together?

No comments: