Saturday, September 5, 2009

My First Win Ever At Anything! The Scrabble Queen Comes In 2nd!

It is official. Facebook Scrabble has declared me the WINNER! Scrabble added the exclamation point, not me. I can't tell you what it means to me to have finally triumphed over the Reigning Scrabble Queen of Washington.

My final letter was an 'I.' I used the 'I' to make 'IT' for, I think, 2 points.

Those 2 points gave me a final score of 346 to the Scrabble Queen of Washington's 307 points.

I feel with this victory my life may finally turn around and steer me away from this hell I have been living.

As an extra omen of this stunning reversal of fortune, I am currently in the lead in another Scrabble game with the Reigning Scrabble Queen of Washington.

I do not know how many times I would have to defeat the Scrabble Queen of Washington to take her crown away, making myself the Reigning Scrabble King of Washington. I suppose to take the title I'd have to move back there.

I would not mind that fate. Too much.

1 comment:

Daria said...

Congratulations on your stunning victory.