Tuesday, July 14, 2020

By Destroying His Trump Flag I Know He's Losing It


A week ago, give or take a day or two, I came upon a giant Trump/Pence 2020 Keep America Great flag.

I see such a thing and wonder to myself how can there be so many members of this cult, so willing to identify themselves as members of the idiocracy?

I will see someone proudly posting photos of themselves, in MAGA hats, in front of Washington, D.C. monuments, like the Lincoln Memorial, and wonder the same thing.

One has to hope that at some point in time, in the not too distant future, the majority of those MAGA hat wearers, and Trump flag wavers, are going to feel so embarrassed they were conned by someone so corrupt and stupid, and likely mentally ill.

Then again, being way too optimistic may be my greatest character flaw.

Anyway, today when my bike rolled me down that Caribbean Granada street I saw the Trump flag has been shredded. And the proud bearer of that Trump flag has stuck a new sign in his yard saying..

"BY DESTROYING MY TRUMP FLAG I KNOW YOU'RE LOSING"

I do not know what the arrow in the yard sign is supposed to be pointing towards. Perhaps it was intended to point at the destroyed Trump flag. It is not unusual for a Trump supporter to not know the difference between up and down, or left and right, and especially right and wrong.

I don't get why the guy thinks the flag being destroyed indicates that the flag destroyer is losing.

More likely it would seem to indicate to me that the flag destroyer is just one more decent normal American totally fed up with Trump and all Trump's fellow idiots who enable him.

No comments: