Monday, July 6, 2020

Big Lake 4th Of July With Spencer Jack & Hank Frank


A couple minutes ago whilst scrolling on Facebook I saw that my favorite ex-sister-in-law, Spencer Jack and Hank Frank's grandma Cindy, had posted several photos documenting the 4th of July as experienced at grandma Cindy's Big Lake abode.

Big Lake is a little lake located a couple miles east of my old home location in Mount Vernon, in the state of Washington.

Among the grandma Cindy photos was one of my eldest great nephew, Spencer Jack, along with one of my youngest great nephew, Spencer Jack's cousin, Hank Frank.

Which would make that Hank Frank you see above with the giant watermelon.

Earlier this year I was pretty much 100% sure I would be meeting Hank Frank for the first time, later this month.

But, COVID-19 put an end to that happening. Last week our reservations to stay at Birch Bay were cancelled. And a couple days ago, whilst talking to Spencer Jack and Hank Frank's grandpa Jake, I learned grandpa Jake had canceled his plans to stay a month in the Skagit Valley, in addition to our time at Birch Bay.

No wonder we are all sort of depressed.

No comments: