Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Chilly Texas October Sunday Morning

The sun is just starting to shine a light on the darkness, on this, the 3rd day of October. At 53, this morning, at around 7 we have not reached the predicted chilly low of 48. Yet.

I don't know what I did to cause it, but I am experiencing some extreme muscle pain this morning. My arms feel like I've been lifting bales of hay for hours. I do not recollect lifting any bales of hay or bales of hay equivalents.

I am totally devastated that Texas lost to Oklahoma yesterday in the Red River Rivalry in the Cotton Bowl during the State Fair of Texas.

Meanwhile in the Columbia River Rivalry Washington upset Southern California. I don't know where this game was played, but I am fairly certain it was not in the Rose Bowl during the Western Washington State Fair in Puyallup.

I am guessing the pool is going to be cooler than it was yesterday. I will find out in a few minutes.

No comments: