Monday, October 25, 2010

In Fat Fort Worth Texas With Durango Obese & Banning Cheese

Yes, it is true, as you can clearly see, I have put on a few pounds.

Am I happy about that? No.

Am I on a diet? Not really.

Am I considering getting lapband surgery? No.

Am I going to start getting more exercise? Like going on really long bike rides? No. Swim more? No. Hike more? No.

Will I lose the extra weight? Yes.

Will it take long to lose? No.

What am I doing to lose all the extra girth? I quit buying cheese at Town Talk.

Cheese is the source of all my blubber.

A really nice benefit of carrying extra heft is I no longer need a belt to hold up my cargo shorts or jeans.

I almost forgot to mention the actual reason I'm fessing up to being a fatty boy. I started yet one more blog. I don't know how this one is going to go. It may be a dud like my Roadtripping Blog. Or it may be a non-dud like this one you are reading now and my TV Blog.

The new blog is called DurangObese.

When I thought of the name, I thought it amusing. Now, not so much.

No comments: