Friday, October 29, 2010

Is It A Happy Halloween Day In Texas?

I got up late, due to sleeping well, under covers for the first time in a long time, due to the temperature dropping to only 9 degrees above freezing last night.

I have not skipped my morning swim in awhile. This morning I am skipping it. Not due to the semi-icy conditions, but due to the fact I am running late.

There were 2 Happy Halloween emails in my inbox this morning. Does this mean today, October 30 is Halloween?

I'm thinking I am of the erroneous notion that Halloween is on the last day of October, not the day before the last day.

I think I will go to the Tandy Hills again today. I currently have no bike ride option. I liked hiking in the chilly air yesterday. Today it should be even chillier.

UPDATE: I have been informed that today is October 29, not October 30. And that Halloween is also not today, but is on Sunday, October 31. So. I have 2 days to get my Elsie Hotpepper costume ready.

No comments: