Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Wal-Mart Supercenter Super Car Stopping Posts

A couple weeks ago I blogged about my nearest Wal-Mart Supercenter getting attacked through the entry doors by a car heading to the McDonald's inside.

The destroyed doors were replaced within hours. The inside seems to be taking awhile to fix, though the damage was slight.

Last week heavy duty car stopping posts were stuck into the cement outside all the entries to my nearby Wal-Mart Supercenter.

After seeing the car stopping posts at the site of the attack I was surprised to see the posts added to my nearest Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market.

Is Wal-Mart adding these car stopping posts to Wal-Marts all over? Or is just my neighborhood at risk for car attacks through Wal-Mart doors?

One car going through the doors incident and this sort of rapid response? Something seems ridiculous about it. Right next to my nearby Wal-Mart Supercenter is a Sam's Club. Sam's Club does not have the car stopping posts. Then again, Sam's Club does not have a McDonald's inside.

It's perplexing.

No comments: