Monday, September 14, 2009

Feeling SAD At Lake Fosdic In Oakland Lake Park

It has been days since the sky in my zone of Texas has been blue. Day after day has me having my first SAD bout in a long time. I succumb to Seasonally Affected Disorder very quickly.

During yesterday's downpour I had to do something aerobic to counter my growing SADness. So, I went to Sam's Club and loaded up a cart with heavy stuff and proceeded to careen all the aisles, dodging legitimate customers.

Monday is another cloudy day, real cloudy, but so far no rain. So, I went to Oakland Park to walk around Oakland Lake Park which surrounds Lake Fosdic. There is no Lake Fosdic Park.

Due to the heavy rain, Fosdic Falls was falling a little water. All the litter had been swept away and the lake returned to a natural, non-green color.

The Trinity River is running a little high today. It was running over the dam/bridge by Gateway Park.

No comments: