Monday, October 20, 2008

Wonder Woman Has Put On Weight

This photo is a classic example of the type of thing I see on the streets all too often here in Texas. The hair is way too big and so is everything else.

And going out in your Halloween costume 11 days before Halloween is just wrong. I don't care if you're on your way to an early Halloween party.

I saw an equally odd spectacle when I was up in Tacoma, so it's not a Texas-only type phenomenon.

One day in Tacoma I was with this very obese woman. She wore these ultra tight leggings, black ballet slipper looking things on her feet. And then this big baggy blouse-like thing on top that only covered the top half of her humongous leggings-covered butt.

The blouse-like thing was black and yellow. Wide black and yellow stripes. All together this made this person look like a big bloated bumble bee. The most unsettling part was the back view.

I asked the bumble bee if she was aware that half her butt was exposed and that, due to the leggings being so tight, it left nothing to the imagination. I may have said it was very frightening. I don't remember. I do remember her saying she didn't care. Well, that was totally obvious. That she didn't care, I mean.

At least the bumble bee didn't have big hair.

No comments: