Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sarah Palin Anti-Christ's No Gaffe VP Debate

Gar the Texan's mom is mass sending emailings saying Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ. Obviously that is nonsense.

After watching tonight's Vice-Presidential debate I am convinced that it is Sarah Palin who is the Anti-Christ.

She set us up by acting like a total fool in interviews with Katie Couric and Charlie Gibson.

This cleverly got the media, and me, saying she was in way over her head. That she would not hold up debating veteran politician Joe Biden.

Causing millions more of us to watch as tonight Sarah Palin did not commit a single gaffe. I feel like I've just watched the Olympic champion ice skating competition without a single satisfying crash to the ice by a touted contender.

I don't know what to think now. Maybe I should quit thinking, since I seem to be always wrong.

I'm thinking, okay, after a short break, I'm back thinking, Sarah Palin's witch doctor did some major voo-doo ju-ju on her. And it's working.

I'm scared. First Washington Mutual's WaMu Ju-Ju and now this. I'm going to bed. I probably won't sleep. Maybe, if I do, I'll have a nightmare about Sarah Palin. She looked cute tonight. I never thought I'd see myself type such a thing. She is the Anti-Christ. We are all doomed.

No comments: